Find below our contact details to send your suggestions or complaints. We will be happy to receive your valuable feedback.
Get in touch
- Address: Suite A, Level 3, 73 Northbourne Avenue, Canberra ACT 2601
- Phone: +61 2 6274 3200
- Phone: 1800 457 181
- Press 1 for Crookwell
- Press 2 for Berrybank
- Press 3 for Darlington and Paling Yards
- Press 4 for Ryan Corner and Hawkesdale
- Press 5 for Accounts and Other Enquiries
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Address: 578 Padgetts Road, Wallinduc VIC 3351
- Contact person: Philip Beattie
- Phone: +61 0400 403 282
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Community Engagement Officer, Philip will be located onsite Monday, Wednesday and Friday 10am to 4pm to discuss any issues, suggestions and community information you might have.
Complaints investigation and response plan
If you have any issues or complaints relating to the wind farm, please see the link to the project’s Complaints Investigation and Response Plan.
Please fill in the details below if you would like to receive regular updates on our current and future wind farm developments or alternatively fill in the message box below to provide any feedback.
How can we help?
Have something specific or information to provide in an email? Please feel free to our contact form below and we will get back to you shortly.
You might also be interested in
Detailed information about the Community Engagement and Benefit Sharing Plan associated to the project during the Construction and Operation phases can be found here
Get access to endorsements and permitting documentation for all key aspects of the project from compliance, modifications and all plans for key assessments.